RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
fred patenaude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 18:23:27 PST
>The reality that chimps are omnivores and humans are natural omnivores
>contradicts the recent fad called veganism. Reality is not interested
>in your (or my) dogma; nature simply IS. Slogans, fanaticism, plagiarism,
>and the crank/junk science of the extremists, cannot negate reality.

Chimps are eating meat. SO? They eat bugs and dirt and their own feces
too. That just prove that chimps are really degenerated. If you believe
in evolution, you must also accept de-evolution. I don't really care
about chimps, they can eat whatever they want. I know, however, that
mountain gorillas are total vegans. This is proven by the research done
by George Schaller, in his book, "The year of the gorilla". Humans are
totally revolted by the idea of killing another animal, besides the fact
that they can't do it without tools. But that's true that we're not
vegans, mother's milk is an animal product. And honey is pretty good
to...

>On the other hand, the SF-LiFE newsletter is a forum. My writings there
>emphasize common sense and intelligent choices in life. Someday, Fred,
>you will look back on your association with NFL and probably feel very
>ashamed. It will take time - experience and maturation, for this to
>happen. This may come to you much sooner, if you experience serious
>health problems on the perfect diet they promote. This happens quite often in
>raw circles.

Hey, Tom, I think that your newsletter is cool. But what I'm saying is
that there's a need for a book like NFL. People NEED that kind of stuuf
to get motivated. I don't see any problems coming with my association
with NFL. I only great stuff happening. As for my personal diet, I don't
eat the same way that David or Steven eat, I just follow my instincts,
and according to where I am right now on this path to health.

Fred