RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shawn Luca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
18 Nov 96 22:48:24 EST
Hi all!

I have a question about the pate recipe that was posted here a few weeks ago by
Bodhi.  I'm using fresh pumpkin seeds and I've figured out that I can dry them
by letting them sit out for a few days on a paper towel.  When I make the pate,
do I have to hull the pumpkin seeds first?  Since they have to be soaked, I
thought maybe they could be made with the hulls.  Sorry if this is a silly
question.  You can tell I don't have much experience with sprouting and soaking!
(For the recipe, I already have some hulled sunflower seeds).

On a related note, I bought some Brazil nuts last week (in the shell) and
cracked them myself.  It was a lot of work, but they're tasty, and it does get
easier!

Shawn