RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 09:17:36 -0800
Hi Karl,

Well, actually, no, I'm not gassy.  Recently I was getting headaches
and/or insomnia tho.  So I stopped eating flesh foods at night and both
stopped.  Now I eat my sashimi at lunch.  I always eat flesh foods
(mainly sashimi or raw goat cheese) with other things tho.
Karl-W. Geitz wrote:

> Roberta,
> > I guess I'm not aware of the combining effects.  I often eat (raw,
> > fresh) fish and fruit (2 together, nothing else) as a main meal and did
> Didn't you get flatulence from it? This would be one
> of the most noticeable symptoms (no joke intended).
 Other effects of miscombinations are tiredness, inflammations
> and headaches.

Thanks for rules.