RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 19:40:53 -0600
If I'm understanding the differences between Loren's and Tom's
nutrition
philosophy correctly they don't seem that different, especially
compared to
the rest of the world.

Is it true that Tom is basically a raw vegan who eats raw dairy
products and
counts his calories and Loren is a raw vegan who doesn't do either?
Please
clarify.

I think these types of discussions are critical for the evolution of
knowledge concerning the best dietary choices. I can overlook what
appears
to be bickering and appreciate the strong opinions that are held by
all. I'm
learning alot and appreciate all contributions to this discussion.

Thanks,

EnzymeRich