RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patricia Rathbone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 13:54:10 +0700
>I am relatively uncomfortable in the "mentor mode" assumed in your
>questions, but don't want to leave you hanging either. ;)  The terrible
>truth (or at least it seems terrible for a time) is that no one can answer
>a lot of those kinds of questions for someone else. Reading Severen's book
>will give an idea of the "instincto" answer to diet/nutrition. It's an
>interesting point of view...
I highly respect your opinions, Kirt.  You write with much openness and
forthrightness and honesty.  Best of all, you admit that there are no easy
answers and that everyone is different, instead of insisting specific rules
will work for everyone.  My concise writing style seems to hide the fact
that I believe the same way.  Still, I didn't mean to put you on the spot.
My musings and questions were really directed at the entire list.  Your
particular response to my original post made a convenient editing focus.
My apologies for any discomfort I may have caused.

>You're a brave soul to try some sashimi. My hat goes off to you! Hopefully,
>other listers will have some ideas for you!

My thanks to the many posters on this list who have related their
experiences and opinions and lead me to question what I "know."  I have
lurked about this list for a long time just eavesdropping on the
discussions.  Without the exchange of ideas and information on this list,
it would not have occured to me to get out of my rut and regain some
willingness to experiment.  Thank you all.  Keep those ideas flowing.

patric