RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelli Hagen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 15:33:45 +0100
Hello all, I have been 80-90% raw vegan since January and am considering if
there is not a better way for me. I've done fine with it, but haven't seen
the dramatic changes that I've heard about from others doing the same thing.
Recognizing that every body is different and reacts differently to various
foods, I am intrigued by the theory presented in "4 Blood Types 4 Diets." My
blood type is O, which according to the author of this book, means I should
include all meats in my diet.

I am new to this list and apologize if this topic has already been discussed
among you--I did a search and didn't come up with anything recent although
the system couldn't locate several of the files I wanted to see. I would like to
hear feedback on this theory from others who have more experience than I do
with raw foods/vegan/omnivore diets, etc. Or if you can refer me to specific
archives, I'd be happy to try downloading them again. Thanks so much for
sharing your knowledge and experience!

be happy and whole, Kelli.