RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:53:21 EST
Hi John!:

<< I'm a bodybuilder/weight trainee

That's great!!  I myself work out with weights and think its great, and I also
put together nutrition and excercise programs for bodybuilders, other
athletes, and for regular people who just want to improve their health.  I
think weight training is a lot of fun, and has loads of great benefits.

<< (NO, not a *professional egocentrical narcissistic* one)

The bodybuilders I know are awfully normal, regular people.  I always feel bad
when I hear the mean things people often say about them!  Maybe I have
blinders on.  Do you actually know people who fit that description above?

<< and so one of the downsides I've always experienced in attempting the "all
raw" thang is that it's almost impossible to keep my bodyweight up.>>

I have found this to be a problem too. You have to eat astonishingly huge
amounts of raw food if you're training hard, and even more if you're doing
cardio excercise along with the weights, in order to get enough calories,
right?

By the way - I like your screen name - you were lucky to find it available!

Nice to meet you!

Love, Liza May ([log in to unmask])