RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:37:17 -0800
Karl,

Karl-W. Geitz wrote:
>  Any food can be poisonous if you eat
> it against your instinct. And even 'toxic' food can help in certain
> circumstances, like medicine.

I have had this experience too, mostly with strong herbs --that a raw
food gives you a taste-change/stop; and that those eaten against an
instinct can make you ill; and that something normally not good can be
healing if you aren't well.  I normally eat fresh raw greens from my
yard, and when I was ill, they tasted horrible and gave me a sore throat
immediately.  Also, herbs that normally are horrible tasting are OK if
they are the right ones and can be healing.

regards,
roberta