RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 03:45:23 EST
In a message dated 12/28/98 6:44:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Heredity is definitely a factor in graying, although I feel that
 nutrition (particularly minerals)can't be overlooked. I know a woman who
 had started going gray in her 30s, purchased a grain mill and began
 making her own whole grain breads from organic grains.  Her hair started
 to grow back in to its natural color.  That was many years ago, but I
 can remember being amazed at the change!

I also bought a grain mill and made my own organic bread from grains  but my
grey hair didn't turn back to its natural color. Perhaps she also started
eating more greens at the same time or changed her diet in other ways.
Love
Sandy