RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Mathison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 03:41:23 EDT
Axel,

I've had very similar experiences as you.  My suggestion?  Trust your
body (within reason of course....I wouldn't pig out on twinkies every
day,
but you know what I mean).  Eat what makes you feel good and full of
life.
Your body truly knows best.  Everything else is just "theory" and if
that
"theory" doesn't resonate with your body, then it's useless!  I used
be extremely strict with my eating protocols and what I would eat,
when,
etc.  But I was listening to my head and not my body and I felt crappy
all
the time.  Now, I still try to stay within certain guidelines, but I'm
much more in tune with my body and try to feed it what "it" wants, not
what my head tells me I "should" eat.  I mean, why did you start
eating
raw in the first place? Wasn't it to "feel" better and more full of
life?
If your eating isn't accomplishing that, then change it!  AGAIN, trust
your BODY! :-)

Steve