RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 19:19:17 EDT
Jo,
<< I've since relaxed and have a far easier time of it. The labels have gone
or going fast....don't beat myself if I eat this or don't eat
that.........based a relationship on what the other person ate (a natural
hygienist).......... That leveraged fear of not finding a suitable partner  >>

Hi Again Jo.

I think the important things to remember are that:

1) there are a lot of other things in life besides food. Food is just fuel
(hopefully awesomely delicious for a few minutes, if you get it just right)
but basically you just need some meals now and then to be able to do the OTHER
fun things of life.

2) The world as it is has a couple of small problems, so having a sense of
humour, and some compassion and patience, help. And the only way to have any
influence or change things for the better is through one-on-one personal
relationships, and modelling (not arguing or trying to convince, but
modelling) integrity, courage, and whatever other qualities you wish you'd see
more of.

3) You personally will grow more and get smarter, and you will have a wider
influence, if you can figure out how to have close relationships with people
who are different from you, instead of the same. There are lots more people on
the planet who are NOT Hygienists than there are those who are.

Love, Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)