RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:15:32 -0400
Jean-Louis, you WILL hate me for this, but please find time to waste and
repeat the information for me, and spare me the tons of archives.  A
brief answer will do fine.  It's crucial information for me now and
that's why I'm insisting.

Just a few days ago, I said SCREW IT ALL and let me instincts take over
any fear or questions I may have had regarding the safety of eating raw
fish. (this was before I discovered they have quality meat in a local
health food store; perhaps you'd also care to comment on how to store
this food).

Please tell me how you might store your fish (fridge, freezer), and how to
best keep it fresh for as long as possible.  That is if you do store it in
this way, and DO aim at keeping it fresh for alap.  If you do air-dry it,
please repeat how it is best done.  If at room temperature, do you just
leave it open to air, or put in a closed container or which?
Thanks.