RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Regler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:12:06 +0100
>Have you read this new German version?  If so, could you possibly give the

>list your take on what is "new" in the new version?

Yes, i read it a half year ago. But i wrote no list about the news. I
thought everyone can buy the new book. But did not think about, that there
 is no english version. I will try to find time to do that work, writing down the differences
between the two versions i have. But i think this will last ...

In the instincto course i did in April 1997 i tried to write down all
interesting points Burger told us, and created about 80 pages (paper and
pencil, no HTML!), including some graphics. Burger told us many interesting
things for me that are not in his book. I wanted to type it in the computer
and put it in my website, but my time is the problem ...

I will try hard now ... :-)  and inform you when there is something ready.

Best timegrabbing wishes
Robert Regler (not Roberta)