RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carrie Micko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 20:21:32 -0600
Stop! Don't let her do it! I was nursing my 5 mo old when they wanted
me to
do that and it would have required weaning, so I refused. I did a
major diet
change, raw vegetable juiced a couple of quarts a day, mega vitamins,
Shaklee soy Instant Protein by the gallons, cleansing water enemas and
within 10 days the symptoms were all but gone. Got retested on day 21
and
the hormones were all normal. Have had one relapse when I played
around with
too much wild yam cream, and this pregnancy I'm testing hyper, but
have no,
I mean NO symptoms. So I'm not sure what to do yet. Have approached it
from
the theory that candida is underlying it, but no results yet. But I've
lived
pretty much symptom free for 7 years. Had to remove all dairy and
other
allergies, too. I have a detailed, albeit LONG explanation, both
physically
and from a theological standpoint as to what I did. I'm in the process
of
scanning it in to my computer, but it will take a while to fix the
scanning
errors. If you or she are interested in reading it, email me and I'll
send
it when it is ready. I chose to go a natural route because my research
indicated that the treatment for HYPERthyroid is to turn it into
HYPOthyroid
and then stick you on meds the rest of your life. And from what I'm
reading
on the thyroid list, you don't want to do that. It doesn't make any
sense
anyway. There is a real connection between candida yeast albacans and
thyroid problems too, although mostly hypo. The juice recipe
(carrot/celery/spinach/parsley) I used was for hypo, even tho I had
hyper,
but since I couldn't find a recipe for hyper (it is less common) I
tried the
one for hypo and did fine. My theory is that it doesn't matter whether
it is
hyper or hypo. The organ is diseased and is waving a red flag one way
or the
other asking for help and it needs to be fed, not killed. Carrie