RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 18:27:47 EDT
Jerry,

<< Cooked meat has cancer viruses, uncooked has more,
 not to mention other viruses, germs and parasites. Pure vegans dont get B12
 deficiencies etc. We llive long and healthful lives.  >>

Welcome to the list!  This is indeed an interesting topic.  Traditional
Societies, especially Hunter/Gatherers, including Eskimoes, don't appear to
get cancer the way Americans do, so perhaps it's the nature of domestic meat,
or something else.

But regardless, please share your experiences...

The food poisoning story was valuable...

How long have you been a raw vegan, or a vegan?

What do you eat?

My raw vegan diet did not work for me...

Do you know any long-lived pure vegans?

If so, please elaborate!

Thanks,
Aaron