RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 19:46:58 EST
Hi Roberta,
<<  I went through something so similar very recently, I have to mention it.
Up until a few days ago I was mainly eating raw salmon, raw unsalted cow
cheese, local unheated honey, and my home made cole slaw (dressing all from
raw stuff). >>

That is quite a coincidence! After Kirt's post, I'm wondering if in my case
these foods are helping me to detox dairy.  That explanation doesn't make
sense for you, though, does it? Don't I remember your saying you hadn't ever
eaten much pasteurized dairy?

<< My hayfever, historically a terrible experience for my whole life each
spring, is for the first time, during this february and march, relatively non-
existent.  I have to attribute it to this odd food.>>

This is very interesting, and very good that its gone this year.

<< It is actually somewhat comforting to know that someone else is eating
dairy, honey, fish all at once too.>>

Ditto! ;-))  Maybe we're related? Let's just say we are, from this moment on.
;-))

Love, Liza
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)