RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Ruedenberg Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 10:02:07 -0400
> sorry if this is a dumb question, but how does one find the Liener
article?
> I looked for a search function, and don't see it.  Nor do I see Liener
> listed in the contributors section.

I found after alot of manual hunting around, opening up and looking at
each article. I found it by looking in "Research Based Appraisals of
Alternative Diet Lore" and clicking on the first paragraph below, "Is
cooked food poison?" by Jean Louis Tu and then going down the page and
clicking on "beans." Liener's work is referred to by Tu.

I like the way the site looks as a whole and search tool would be very
helpful.

Lucia