RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelli Hagen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 09:26:23 +0100
AARONLIFE wrote:

> As far as spritual diets, I just LIVE and don't hold morality, ideals,
> beliefs, judgments, etc.  I just live innocently, and act appropriately.
>And  through LIVING, I'll just eat what my body needs to thrive.  It was a good
> lesson to learn, I now have no aspirations of adhering to any spritual
>diet...

GREAT philosophy! However I'd argue that we are inherently spiritual beings
come to this physical place to experience life in this realm; therefore, I
would call your diet the ULTIMATE spiritual diet because you've laid aside
all standards established HERE by men and make pure choices according to YOUR
experience.

> All LIFE is ONE, so what does it matter when one LIVES compassionately?
>Any  action is with good intent!

Well put. ANYTHING that brings NOURISHMENT to the body is for the ultimate
good of all creation. Understanding this simple fact brings a new sense of
freedom to living.

> Morality leads to the fall of man, loss of innocence...

Right. Because "morality" was defined by OTHER men according to THEIR
experience and was then imposed on the masses as being "truth." Moral law
has usurped spiritual law in our society and tells people they aren't able to
think/hear truth for themselves.

>I'd rather enjoy LIFE NOW!

I'm with you on that! I look forward to hearing more from you...

be happy and whole, Kelli