RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Douglas Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 11:39:41
> I find Ray Kent's overuse  of extended fasts (water) & his complete
>disdain for anything beyond his own Spartan regime to be the
> most troublesome.

Peter,

I (& some others probably too) don't have a clue about any of these
people or what they advocate & what their results have been.  I'm
extremely interested in any info about experiences fasting below the
point of hunger return ("overfasting").  Can you go into "overuse of
extended fasts" & what Ray's experiences have been?  What is his
Spartan regime & how does he & others make out on it?

Thanks,

--Doug Schwartz