RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 15:04:52 -0800
SF-LIFE'S WEB SITE, RAW RECIPE BOOK, AND NEWSLETTER
< http://www.living-foods.com/sflife >

SF-LiFE, the San Francisco Living Foods Enthusiasts, is pleased to
announce that, thanks to the grace and efforts of John Kohler of
www.living-foods.com, SF-LiFE now has a web site on the Internet.
The site provides information on:

* The activities and programs of SF-LiFE, including our monthly
  potlucks (featuring a schedule of upcoming potlucks, with speakers)

* Our raw recipe book, "SF-LiFE's Favorite Potluck Recipes": only $6
  plus postage (postage is $1.50, book rate to U.S. address; for foreign
  addresses, please inquire).  Sample recipes can be previewed on our
  web site - check it out!

* Monthly Newsletter.  Even if you don't live in the San Francisco
  bay area, you can join to get our monthly newsletter:
  8 pages (or more) each month, of informative articles on raw/
  living foods and related topics (and occasional recipes as well,
  though emphasis is on articles).  Membership costs $15 per year,
  for a newsletter mailed to a U.S. address (foreign addresses,
  please inquire for rate).

* Other services of SF-LiFE include our lending library of books
  on raw/living foods and related topics, and an equipment lending
  program (deposit required for equipment loans). Other activities
  include hikes, meal clubs (small potlucks in member homes), and
  public outreach.

The address of our web site is:

     < http://www.living-foods.com/sflife >,

and SF-LiFE's e-mail address is:

SF-LiFE, a not-for-profit organization, is the oldest, and largest,
raw/living foods support group in the world. This last June (1997),
we held a one day raw/living foods Expo in San Francisco, that was
attended by 350-400 people. We invite you to visit our web site,
and we invite you to become a member and receive our newsletter.
If you are in the San Francisco area, we invite you to attend our
regular monthly potlucks, (usually the first Sunday of the month).
Most potlucks include a talk by a speaker or panel of speakers.

Send e-mail inquiries to the address given above. For snail mail,
write to:

        SF-LiFE
        662 29th Avenue
        San Francisco, CA 94121
        U.S.A.

By phone: call the Sproutline, 415-751-2806, and leave a message.
The Sproutline is a recorded message that provides information on
our current activities.

Regards,
Tom Billings