RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:30:38 -0700
>Mary Jackson, Tom Billings and anyone interested who is near,
>You're invited to next raw foods potluck I'm hosting, but you may be too
>far away ? I'm next to Walnut Creek.

Sheila:
Y'all have great get-togethers and I'm hoping to get a raw-food potluck
going in Tucson. Know 2 people.
Also, plan to be in SF May 7-10 for a conference. Might extend a few days.
I'll be looking for any potlucks or gatherings you have at that time. Would
be fun to meet with some of you.
Really appreciate this list...brilliant and motivating.

Kind Regards,
Sheila Shea
http://www.sheilas.com
http://listserv.azstarnet.com/cgi-bin/lwgate/INTEST_HEALTH/