RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 03:52:07 -0400
I tried some cooked food yesterday, after four months of instincto eating.
My face expoloded with rashes and pimples about two hours after eating the
rice. The pimples are still there today, but going away rather quickly.
Nonetheless, a rather unpleasant experience.

Also, I was recently helping someone paint a few rooms.  I must have
inhaled more than I should have as my face also had rashes and pimples
afterwards.  This was about a week ago and less serious than the rice
yesterday.  Still, I've become extremely sensitive to things which are
anything short of completely natural.  For instance, I was raised in a
house full of cigarette smoke since I was a baby, and cannot be in one
for more than two minutes without serious breating problems now.

I am not complaining, but it is somewhat of a drag in today's world.  :)