RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 21:37:21 -0800 (PST)
Tom:
>In my opinion:
>- the NFL book is the worst raw food book ever written
>- the NFL book has such a low factual content that it should be sold only as
>fiction - their mindless, hostile behavior is unnecessary and inexcusable
>- their approach to raw foods is negative and counter-productive.

Jeez, Tom, why don't you just stop mincing words and tell us what you
_really_ think?  ;) ;) ;)

>I agree that the NFL publicity push will ultimately set the raw foods movement
>back for years to come. I can imagine serious, sensible raw fooders being
>asked if they think "cooked food is poison" or being asked about the evils of
>masturbation, a topic of interest to NFL.

Me too. But mostly, I thought I'd reply just so I can read the above-quoted
material again.

How does it happen that a living fooder Ayurvedic sort and an over-guzzling
RAFer think so similarly about the NFL issue? And so many other reasonable
folk have no idea what we are on about? Ah, sweet mystery of life...

Cheers,
Kirt (who enjoyed your ethical vegan post as much as a heretical RAFer can ;))