RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 02:04:27 GMT
Thanks Lucia,

Sometimes when I make a mistake, it turns out really good. I should have
posted my message to another list (I'm on 'digest' with them, so I can't
just hit the return button without sending the whole digest back).
Thanks very much for replying, I'll contact them Tuesday for sure!

BTW, have you tried barley-grass juice? It tastes much better to me,
especially if grown outdoors.

Lynton