RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Blake Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:27:47 +0800
I've just done a significant update of my health/nutrition page:

http://www.iinet.net.au/~pgraham/blakeshealthpage.htm

The main focus of the page is in treating illnesses through non-drug approaches.

These illnesses include: Arthritis, Asthma, Cancer, Diabetes, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Heart disease, Multiple Sclerosis & Osteoporosis.

Other information on my page includes:
-An archive of articles debunking the blood type diet.
-Information on fasting and health
-A collection of references on the Milk and Prostate Cancer link
-An archive of journal articles/studies on raw food diets
-A collection of resource articles on vegetarian development
-A collection of articles/resources on Vegans and B12

...as well as other things.

Any feedback is appreciated!!!

Blake