RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:58:31 -0700
I too am interested to hear of others' thoughts on sources of raw meat.  In
particular, I'm curious about what people here think about raw meat that has
been frozen.  Is it still substantially more healthful than cooked meat?  I
ask because I'd like to get meat that is both organic and grass-fed, but the
only sources I've found for such meat are far from me, so I would have to
buy it frozen.  On the other hand, I can get organic meat at my local health
food store, but it's grain-fed.  So I'm looking at fresh, organic, and
grain-fed vs. frozen, organic, and grass-fed (which is also less expensive).
Any comments?  Suggestions?

Carol