RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 18:32:47 GMT
I guess the same is happening as is happening in hospitals:  anti-microbial
use is creating virulent/killer strains of organisms that can't be dealt
with (I guess the next step will be to sterilize hospitals (and then
chickens...) with Nuke Power, thus creating another round of mutant
organisms (including humans, no doubt - if they survive).  Don;'t get me
wrong, I'm not really a pessimist (much) !!!
But think of the benefits (?) - "food" on shelves that lasts forever!

What I would like to know is where this " key anti-microbial drug" is used,
and why after many  years suddenly people have problems with chickens?  Or
is it that the chickens themselves are have problems with this?

Enquiringly,

Lynton