RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:12:03 -0400
there's no surgery involved. They remove the old fillings and put in the
new. It's like having a cavity filled. It is important to go to
somebody with experience and who keeps updated on mercury detoxing. I did
about a month of oral detox prior to beginning and am continuing for
3 months afterward. The detox consists of large amounts of chlorella and
MSM, dl-Methionine, bear's garlic, and porphyra-zyme. Immune system
build-up includes selenium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin C. The dentist
should be equipped with the proper ventiliation and protective measures
against mercury fumes when they remove the fillings.

Lucia