RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Boyar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 97 18:15:26 -0700

Stefan wrote:
>Very sophisticated question:
>May the feces of an instinctive eater of first or second generation be
>accessible for instincto-qualitiy animals?
>Maybe they are to poisoned still. Chimps are very much attracted to the
>feces of cooked people. Research scientists reported that the chimps dug
>out fec
>es even if they were dug deeply by the scientists.

Peter and Stefan, you may have hit on something!  The research
scientists should try the feces of RAW people on these chimps.  If
the chimps like it, so should we!  After all, our DNA is 99.4% the
same, right?  A new instincto food!  Of course we can't enjoy it yet,
being only first generation, but perhaps one day our grandchildren
will feast on this delicacy...  And maybe they will ponder new
sophisticated questions, such as should one eat only one's own feces,
or also that of other instinctos (third generation, of course)?  And
should digestion/excretion be considered a form of processing?

(Peter, don't kick me off the list -- I'm just having a little fun
here!)

Stefan wrote:
>And thank you Deborah
>for taking the time to answer all posts detailed. You are doing a great
job!

Thanks!  You make it fun.

Best regards,
Deborah