RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Wuts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:43:41 -0800
Sandy Rzetelny wrote:

> Anyone else on this list test high in aluminum in a hair analysis recently?

I assume you don't drink soft drinks from aluminum cans. The high acid
content of soda would help release the aluminum.

When I tested high for aluminum they said it could be aluminum that was
stored in the body for a long time. Heavy metals are notorious for being
hard to get rid of. Your high count could be finally dumping some
aluminum out of the body. Keep up a clean life style and retest in
another year.

Frank.