RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 01:57:06 -0800
> Yes, I saw the pictures. During the inflammation there was a hole
> in the bone, nearly as deep as the implant. Afterwards the bone
> was up to full height, again. As I wrote, the dentist was astonished, too.

I get the feeling people would really be astonished if they understood
what really goes on with the body.  I don't understand it--stuff about
electrical matrices and things.  The herb "fo ti" can supposedly make
old people grow new teeth.  The body just doesn't like a lot of the
things that we do to it.  Have to find the electrical stuff that makes
it happy.  Even some raw foods could make it unhappy the way things are
grown.

And then to make things worse foods supposedly have heating and cooling
properties (according to Chinese food theory and Ayurveda).  Also
"building up" and on the other hand "eliminating" properties.  We are
missing out on a lot of these aspects by not knowing they exist.  I
guess that's where instincto could help--I haven't managed to tune in
that much as yet.  I would rather live outside than indoors.  I'm
instincto about that.  Mary J.