RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 06:00:03 -0700
David Shufelt wrote:
> I'm 36 with a background primarily in public relations, although I
> graduated from Williams College with a degree in geology and was pre-vet
> for two years.  I would love to help out with research in the field of
> nutrition either in a p.r. way or a scientific way.  I'd even be willing
>to  go back to school.

Hi David,

I'm afraid I'm the wrong person to ask about nutrition. Like you, I have
just been reading about it for the past few years and trying to
correlate  my new understanding of nutrition with my backgound in
neurophysiology. My paper is not about nutrition. It's about detoxing
the brain of toxic emotions. All I can suggest is stay away from
traditional education and keep exploring. I'm sure you will be led to
the right path.

My best, Ellie