RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:26:24 -1000
jean-claude:
> My wife was not eating a traditional diet in any way during pregnancy and
> then the diagnosis of toxoplasmosis can explain the stealing of calcium from
> the 8 front tooths to form the cystes to enclose the protozora . The problem
> have been obvious as soon the teeths showed up.  the enamel was deffective
> ..The molars are not affected.

Some questions:

Toxoplasmosis is reportedly "caused" by raw meat, no? So was your wife
eating raw meat during her pregnancy? Was she eating other raw foods? Cooked
foods? What did she eat that was not a "traditional diet"?

Why would you rely on a "diagnosis" of taxoplamosis having explanitory
power, if western medicine is so ignorant‹and if "disease" is so healing and
natural?

Don't molars have enamel?

Is this the same son you repeatedly claim eat all raw since birth?

> Nothing to compare.

If raw foods are so great, why are your son's teeth rotten? If you blame it
on your wife's diet during pregnancy (and the consumption of raw meat),
wouldn't it be useful to know the details of her diet so others may avoid
such a tragedy?

Why have you never mentioned your son's rotten teeth in your numerous posts
about him?

Cheers,
Kirt