RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 13:51:41 -1000
Kelli:
>I agree Wes was over zealous, stubborn, and often unkind himself, but if those
>of you who responded with such flames were so much more experienced and
>"enlightened" to the truth you should have been a bit more tolerant of his
>apparent ignorance.

Ignorance is fine. I suspect it was his illogic, overzealousness, sarcasm,
and unkindness which led to sarcasm. Poor Wes. He can be sarcastic all over
the place but when it gets returned he's being "flamed". A dose of sarcasm
is hardly the evilest of flames. And besides people can, and often do,
learn from such experiences when they quit pouting. Wes doesn't seem the
type to learn, or even listen, at this point, but who knows?

And, personally, who cares? If he wants to play know it all and then
martyr, let him.

Jo:
>Instead, what we have is a guy who is now pissed off, maybe unwilling to
>explore RAF or cooked food or anything other than all-raw because of this
>experience. In my opinion, Wes is now ready to calcify for personal
>reasons. And that's a f**king shame.

Who cares whether he explores RAF or cooked food? (Jo, it seems you have an
agenda ;)) He knows all already, can barely have a reasonable conversation,
and when he gets some flack after scads of absurd posts, some folks rush up
to feel sorry for him.

I may never understand this desire to have everyone be a happy starry-eyed
family even if the ignorant/arrogant types (whether NFL or Wes) won't be
civil, respectful, or even somehwat logical. And then somehow it is
everyone else's fault for not "loving" them enough. Well screw that, these
folks make their bed, and I certainly won't be ashamed of pointing out the
wrinkles when they are so in your face about it.

Lets get real, eh?

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft