RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 13:26:05 EDT
Christopher,

<< It pains me to find posts here that damn a man for his sexual preference.
 "I'm completely and thoroughly revolted," somebody wrote; "Ugh. Sick."  And
 our usually level-headed moderator has likened Stephen Arlin to a Nazi. >>

Hmmmmmm.........Puzzling........I think you've made some kind of strange
mistake.  There was nothing whatsoever in the discussion about the Aryan
Dating Ad that had anything at all to do with sexual preference. I'm not sure
how you got there from here.

It was me that said I'm completely and thoroughly revolted, and I also said
Ugh Sick Gross Perverted Eeeew Ick Uchchch. Those noises of revulsion were
provoked by the sicko idea of joining a white hate skinhead group (which not
only hates Blacks and Jews, but hates loads of other people too, actually most
people in fact,  and most definately including gays and lesbians).

I'm sure Peter was also referring to this also, in his comments about the
similarities to Nazis.

So where in the world did you come up with the attack on sexual preference?
Those words, or any illusion to sexual preference, were not even mentioned. I'
m pretty confused here.

But outside of a completely baffling miscommunication, I liked what you said
regarding intolerance.

Love, Liza
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)