RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
theta sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:55:23 -0800
At 04:00 PM 3/18/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>2)  Do those gallbladder flushes I've read about really work?  Are they
>painful?

Well, you might consider reading some historical posts in some other e-mail
lists.  The lists are "live-food" and "primaldiet" found under
GROUPS.YAHOO.COM on the internet.  Find and read through the archives
searching for Hulda Clark; Liver Flush; gall bladder flush, etc.  You will
find lots of comments from people who have done the flushes - some painful
and some not due to different methods being used.  Many say they feel very
good/relieved/wonderful afterward.  I don't remember reading a negative
outcome excepting the one where the method used was painful (but
successful).  If I were in the same situation I would not hesitate to do
the "not painful" flush though I have never done a flush before.  This is a
nutritional issue in my humble opinion, not a surgical one.

-=mark=-