RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 13:05:57 -0500 (CDT)
Christopher, welcome to raw-food! I am sorry you had to start off on
such a sour note but I feel confident that you all will patch up things
soon. When the dust has settled I look forward to you sharing some of
your vast experience with raw foods and instincto with us.

I will being see you and some of the rest of you at the expo on the
Sunday. I will be at the RAF booth selling raw mongoose liver pates.
;-)

Best, Peter