RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:40:51 -0700
Hi Jean-Louis!!!

> Has anybody here been able to stop hair loss with an adequate diet? I
> am asking this because I have lost hair in the corners of my forehead
> (male pattern baldness). It's still not very visible but I wondered if
> there was some way to stop the process. I have read that hair loss
> could be caused by some B-vitamins and zinc deficiency, so I have been
> taking a vitamin B complex and a zinc supplement for three months now,
> but apparently this didn't help: I am currently losing over 50
> hairs/day (perhaps 70?).

Well funny you should ask, I have actually been able to Stop Hair Loss
in 2 People that I know of Personally and not only Stop it but
Actually
Reverse it.  Instead of trying to Feed the Hair Follicle from Diet
alone
- which is also important I feel by the way - we are Feeding the Scalp
and Follicles directly through the Skin.  So what that means is that
you
are getting Direct Nutrition though the Skin directly into the Cells
of
the Scalp and the Hair Follicles themselves bypassing the Digestive
System of the Body.

Basically, my friend invented a Cream that seems to have the Vital and
Essential Nutrients that are needed for not only Hair Growth but Hair
Re-Growth and Regeneration even if the Hair Follicle seem to been Dead
and/or Dormant.  He found that the No. 1 Reason for Hair Loss was
Stress
and then not enough Cholesterol in the Skin, especially in the Scalp
Area.  So what he did was create a Cream that is a Cholesterol
Enriched
Amino Acid Herbal Complex that has the ability to Transport these
Essential Nutrients through the Skin and not just sit on top of it
like
most Creams do.  So the Cream contains the all the Essential Nutrients
needed for Hair Shaft Growth, Cell Membranes, and Healthy Nerve Life
for
the Hair Follicles.  Also the Cholesterol seems to help with the High
Level of Testosterone Metabolism observed in MPB - Male Pattern
Baldness
- since it's a Precursor to Testosterone and so seems to help with the
reduction in the rate of Balding.

I have a lot more info on Hair, Hair Nutrition, Hair Growth, and Hair
Loss, Re-Growth, and Regeneration.  So if you'd like a lot more it's
best to just give me a call and you can you ICQ to see when I'm online
and NetMeeting to talk with me for Free so you don't have to worry
about
those Long Distance calls from France.  The Programs are available at:

ICQ -
http://www.icq.com

NetMeeting -
http://www.microsoft.com/netmeeting

Anyway, I hope that help and I know it works because I've seen it work
with my own Eyes.  Also using that same Transport Mechanism and other
Herbs and Nutrients I've seen Wrinkles disappear, Burns Stop Hurting
and
Never Blistering and no Scarring, All manner of Skin Diseases just
Literally Disappear within days and weeks like Eczema and Psoriasis,
and
just so many other things I don't feel like listing them all right
now.
Basically, when you Feed the Skin and the Cells directly the Body
seems
to take those Nutrients, since they are now available, and Heal Itself
of so many different things - Wow!!! What A Concept!!! :-)!!! - Cool

 - Well That's All For Now My Fellow Raw Food Friend!!!

 - Take Care!!

 - To Life, Love, Health, And Freedom!!!

 - Gregg!!!
---