RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Wuts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 11:34:44 -0700
Three weeks ago I got a routine blood test for informational purposes.
Two weeks later I got the results and the nutritionist said it looked
like I might have parasites. She then asked if I had any cramps,
constipation, gas, diarrhea, ect. I told her "no", in fact I had been
feeling great and pride myself on my good digestion and regularity. Well
I've been eating raw animal foods of all kinds for about a year and
figured I probably did have some parasites but believe that in a normal
situation the body can take care of them with out too much trouble. I
confirmed her suspicions with other sources. Now the interesting part.
That very night I experience sever chills, woke up with cramps and
constipation, took a laxative and had diarrhea and night sweats for four
days.

Symptoms from parasites infections usually show up within days of
infection although they can take up to ten years to show up. Did I cause
my own symptoms or allow the parasite to win over my body because of the
deeply ingrain fear of parasites still present in my subconscious? My
conscious thinking mind does not have such a fear but years of
propaganda can have a lasting effect. I have studied Voodoo and it does
have powerful effects, it is just the opposite of the placebo effect
(the most powerful medicine ever tested, it works for nearly every
thing).

Now don't get me wrong. I do believe that out of control parasites can
be a problem but in what I call a normal condition the body can deal
with it with out too much trouble. Of course one of the body techniques
is to use diarrhea to flush out as much as possible, but I talking about
the body handling the infection before it gets out of control. A sort of
symbiotic existence.

As a last note. The pain was so horrible that I am considering
abandoning the raw animal foods. I'll sleep on it for a couple of weeks.

Frank.