RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 15:45:51 -0500 (CDT)
My first try did not seem to go through so I am reposting it:

Colonel Barkley, So you finally decided to step out of the shadows and
"grace" us with your presence. I have been wondering for how long you
as the mentor for "Nature's First Law" could hold your silence and now
that you have broken it, I can certainly see where the boys have gotten
their inspiration from, and I cannot thank you enough for having
unveiled your true nature so completely for us.

Needless to say you will promptly be removed from the list but should
you want to in the future to share your thoughts with us again, do not
hesitate to do so - only you will have to through me privately first.
Not that I want to censor you; to the contrary, the more who know who
you are and what you stand for the better but to make sure that you do
not unnecessarily harass any members of this list.

To everybody else please do not take a word this man is saying
personally. He is obviously a very insecure human who feels threatened
by some of the views expressed on this list, and who consumed & driven
by - to us - unknown, inner demons is compelled to project their venom
on to anybody who dares to differ with him.

Best, Peter
Moderator, raw-food