RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 00:49:12 -0500
Hi Lucia,

Thanks for the good sugestions about tooth pain. Thanks also for the
visualization. I wasn't clear in my message, though. I don't have any
pain at all from the tooth now (whew! lucky for me - I know it's
miserable). What I was wondering about it how to have it not hurt when
you're actually sitting in the dentist's chair - getting it drilled or
extracted. But you answered this with your suggestion about what numbing
chemical to use.

Anyway, thank you very much!

Love, Liza