RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chet Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 17:29:40 -0700
I just have to comment on this reply from the ANHS. Although I consider
T.C. Fry a rogue and a scalawag in a lot of ways, I also recognize and
honor the good that he did to bring the news about raw foods to an awful
lot of people.

It's pretty sad when the American Natural Hygiene Society doesn't even
lower itself to recognize one of it's own, one with a distinctive and
important voice -- even though he also had a lot of faults.

> Dear Jo Yoshida:  No coverage appeared in Health Science regarding the individual
>you  enquired about.  Best wishes.  ANHS

The impersonal nature of the ANHS and its current leadership's utter lack
of willingness to support small community and individual efforts to
promote Natural Hygiene and natural living  is one of the big reasons I
stopped supporting the organization.

I'll give this to ole T.C. He was always willing to talk on the phone, always
willing to share a list of folks interested in Hygiene, and always willing to
help somebody in need. And that's a whole lot more than the ANHS can
say these days.

Enough. The decanter's going bad with all these sour editorial grapes. :)

Chet Day
mail to [log in to unmask] to receive my
weekly thoughts on the Y2K computer problem