RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:57:45 -0700
several weeks ago, I received the mailing about the Essene Gathering
at Breitenbush, in Oregon. Viktoras (Kulvinskas) was listed as a speaker
at the gathering, and the flyer mentioned that Viktoras had a new
book, "The Lover's Diet". I have checked for the book with a major
wholesale distributor, and they don't have it or know about it.
Hence, I am asking these questions of the lists:

Is the book actually out?

If so, who is the publisher, and what is the ISBN number?

If anyone has it, could you post some brief comments on the book.

Please note that I have the other major books by Viktoras - my inquiry
is re: the specific book mentioned. Thanks!

Regards,
Tom Billings