RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 18:56:15 -0700
Sheila Shea wrote:

> I too, Ellie, would be interested in reading your article
> including the techno one.
> Let me know the journal is will appear in.
> And the lay one too.
> You are hot on the tracks of this emotional interaction with the physical.

Thanks, I'm praying for a miracle in getting this published soon. My
ex-colleagues in psychiatry are ignoring me and the medical journals
don't want it, no money and as one psychiatrist said, pyschiatrists don't
want to hear the truth. There isn't really anything else in the technical
paper other than what I've mentioned here except the exact nature of the
endogenous substances and all the evidence I gathered to prove this
theory. I don't think I'm in trouble with any journal for putting the
basic ideas on this Net. After all Tilden and Shelton wrote about this.
They just didn't know what the toxins were, and I believe I do from my 30
years research in biological psyciatry. In 1962, my boss and I found a
toxin in the urine of schizophrenic patients. It was a big discovery but
fizzled out because we didn't understand why it was there.

Sheila wrote:
> I will read Miller, not familiar with Janov and Kirt.
> Who are they and what have they published?

I don't know too much about Janov myself, his work is primal therapy,
only what I've learned from Kirt who posts here also. I was a
schizophrenic and diagnosed dozens of other things myself (all psyciatric
disorders are the same, detox processes) for most of my life, and did
much of my recovery by going to Adult Children of Alcoholics and in
therapy where I was able to release emotions related to childhood trauma.
Raw food also helps me to detox.

My best,

Ellie