RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 23:41:52 EST
Ellie,
<< My purpose in publising the theory is to support people like you and those
 of us who are recovering from addictions.

Thanks - this is great stuff.

<< my personal work in releasing pent up emotions, especially anger, has
relieved me of my addiction to food.

Isn't it a great feeling to know you're really just completely done with
something - that you've eliminated the cause instead of trying futilely to
manage the symptom? I've seem physical changes in people even before they had
substantially changed their diets,  just as a result of working this way.
>From my experience,  any problems with food and eating are really not ever
fully resolved unless accompanied by work of this sort.

<< If you are interested and send me your address off the list, I would send
you an advanced copy. >>

Yes I am very eager to see this! Thank you Ellie, and I will send my address
to you right now.    And thanks again for the research and work in writing
this.  I'm looking forward to it!