RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 09:40:57 -0800
Mary,

The allergy tests are usually reliable.  Avoid those foods completely in
any shape or form for at least 4 months before retesting.

There are tons of other protein foods besides beef (poultry, eggs,
dozens of fish) - getting others shouldn't be a problem unless he is
allergic to those too.

Lots of constipation usually indicates low level food allergies, or
insufficient moisture-rich foods in the diet (meaning fresh foods), or
too many cooked foods.  Frequent diarrhea can be from too much foods he
is allergic to.  If he has both frequently, I'd say get a wider spectrum
food allergy test and make sure he stays of anything he is sensitive to
for a few months.

regards