RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:19:49 -0800
>From NFL's trashy tabloid:
> "August 6, - Militant raw-foodist Jeff Ross is thrown in jail by police for
> beating up a cooked-food eater.  The victim confronted Mr. Ross at the beach,
> laughing at him for eating fruit.  Mr. Ross threw a punch that missed, but
> followed up with an uppercut knocking the cooked-food eater unconscious.  For
> subscribers interested in writing to or sending food to Mr. Ross in jail,
> please send to Nature's First Law and items will be forwarded."

Tom:
Those who remember Jeff Ross on this list, will note that Jeff probably
won't like jail - bread is served daily there, and maybe Jeff will meet
some very friendly (if you know what I mean) bread eaters who will
share their bread with him....:-)

Will David Wolfe be the next NFL person to go to jail?  :-)

Tom Billings