RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 16:34:49 +0000
Deborah:
>Pomelo?

No. That's the big one. The pampelmuse is the size of a small orange but is
deeply yellow (deeper than grapefruits).

Deborah:
>Hm.  Zephyr is almost always thirsty after meat/fish eating.

If this isn't due to not drinking enough water before eating, it sounds bad.
My suggestion for this situation: Don't drink after eating RAF. If you feel
thirsty you already have eaten too much and your stomach fights hard to
produce enough hydrochloric acid for digestion. Drinking then would only
dilute the HCl and make things even worse. Wait at least three hours, then
drink moderately.
The reason for this additional need for water seems to be (my guess), that
the kidneys which play an important role in protein digestion need more
liquid.

Still I think something is wrong here with Zephyr's RAF. Would he be able
to let it go for half a year (even some steamed veggies I would consider
here as a substitute as the vegans often do)?

The ultimate test would be a stay at the Chateau de Montrame for half a
year. Bet he will be healed from his RAF eating.

His cholesterol values look good. But don't forget I am not a M.D.

Deborah:
>Eosinophils 80 (0-5 is normal)

The theory of Denis Peyrat, that long term instinctos have more eosinophils
and can fight parasites better looks a bit questionable if I see these
values. Zephyr's immune system was able to produce lots of eosinophils.
The question remains if it was too late.

Deborah:
>This is very beautiful and I admire your orientation.

Please, Deborah, don't admire anyone. You are also able to do all this
and more. The potential to do things is in everyone. Go for the stars!
Grasp them!

Cosmic instinctive greetings,

Stefan