RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roy Holman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 12:32:12 EDT
Hello all,

I am writing for two reasons: to report my changes after having all my
amalgams removed in May, and to ask if anyone has had any changes after their
own removals.

First of all, I must say that it is difficult for me to isolate any changes,
and to atribute them specifically to the amalgam removal.  I've been trying
many approaches to heal my depression, memory loss, food cravings, poor
concentration, sleeping problems, etc., including less fruit consumption, more
exercize, emotional healing work, etc.

However, I must say that I am convinced that the amalgam removal helped
substantially.  My concentration, memory, and focus are much improved, I feel
more grounded (cutting back on the fruit consumption over the past year
greatly aided this, but it is even better now) and less scattered or
disoriented.  I may not be able to explain it very well, but I feel different,
and am very happy to have had them removed.  My feeling is that the fasting
and high-percentage raw food diet over these past few years was pulling some
of the mercury out of my fillings for detoxification, but I was not removing
some of it fast enough from my body.

Any other experiences or thoughts?

Oh, and another tidbit:  I went backpacking in the amazing Olympic Mountains
last week (glorious!) and brought the best hiking food:  dried dulse and kelp.
Weighs nothing, nutritious, and tasty - worked out great.  I also coudn't
resist bringing some fruit and veggies - tasted great but hardly worth the
weight after many miles up into the mountains!

Love,

Roy