RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Irene King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:00:02 PDT
Hello everyone,

My name is Irene and I'm a very new subscriber to the list.  I have lots
of questions, but just two that I'll present to the group at this time.

I have been trying to find some good resources for information on
sprouting but have had only sporadic luck.  Specifically, I'm looking
for info on what's good to sprout, what to avoid, and how to sprout
wheatgrass.

I've been told that when fighting the diseases of modern civilization
(heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc.), one **must** adhere to a
raw-food vegan diet. Yet I see many on the list enjoy raw animal foods
as well.  Is there I place where I can go to get more information on
this?  I'd really like to hear stories on how people started doing this
and how their bodies responded to it.

Thanks for any info.

Irene